Saturday, May 16, 2009

Blog On Hold


We are so broke right now that we are canceling our Internet and Cable services. We plan on turning them back on sometime after our vacation. This will save us at least one month ($135) in services. I'm sure it's going to be a challenge living without Internet and Television!

We are going to Knott's Berry Farm tomorrow but I'm not sure if I have time to post that before our services get cut off. I know what you're thinking, "If they are so broke, why are they going to a theme park?" We are going to Knott's Berry Farm to upgrade our season passes so our trip will be a little cheaper. With the upgaded passes we won't have to pay for admission and parking on our trip!

I'll try to get some post in when I can... Thanks for reading, and have fun!

No comments: