Friday, October 10, 2008

Copperhead - Rollercoaster Tycoon 3 Contest

So I entered a Rollercoaster desing contest last month and today the results are in! Two designs went head to head...

Endevour - A hyper (lite) twister coaster designed by The BeastFan.


Copperhead - A compact suspended looping coaster designed by Calicoasters (me.)


Well the results are in with Copperhead taking 4 of the 6 votes, making me the winner! I must admitt that I'm not that stocked about it due to the lack of interest and votes. I would like to thank The BeastFan for both competing and hosting the competition. Honestly I didn't think my SLC had a chance against a Hyper Twister. Thank you for reading, and have fun!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Are you fed up of Rollercoaster Tycoon 3 crashes? Finding a perfect solution to run the game smoothly? If the answer to these questions is yes, you shall be prepared to do little tweaks to your computer system to once again start playing game without any errors and crashes.

Here are given steps that you should take in order:

· Clean Windows Registry
· Update DirectX Version
· Install Latest Graphic and Sound Drivers
· Re-Install Rollercoaster Tycoon 3



RollerCoaster Tycoon 3n